Father’s Day creeps up on the best of us every year, leaving us scrambling for gift ideas with a difference. Mark it in your diaries folks – Father’s Day 2021 is on Sunday 5 September.
At the Weber Grill Academy, your Father’s Day gift is sorted, with barbecue classes and gift vouchers available to delight your dear Dad or special someone.
Weber Grill Academy
Whether you’ve got a ‘barbecue-mad’ Dad, or a ‘barbecue-bad’ Dad, the Weber Grill Academy has you covered with a large range of classes available that will improve your Dad’s barbecue skills and repertoire. Think of it as an investment that you will be paid dividends on – amazing barbecue results at the next family gathering.
All classes are hands-on and allow guests to grill, smoke, roast and bake on a range Weber barbecues, under the expert guidance of the Weber Grill Experts. Experiences conclude with a 3-course sit-down meal, enjoyed with a drink or two from a great selection of South Australian beers, wines and non-alcoholic beverages.
Regardless of whether you plan to send Dad on his own, join your Dad for a class or buy him a pair of tickets to take along a mate – it’s time to rally your siblings for a shared gift, or splash out on your own for your one-of-a-kind Dad.
The wellbeing of guests and staff of are of utmost important to the team at Weber Academy. All protocols are in place to ensure compliance with current SA Health COVID-19 requirements.
The Weber Grill Academy
- Located on the top level of 142 Fullarton Road, Rose Park with stunning views overlooking Victoria Park and East Adelaide Parklands.
- It boasts a 120m² all-weather alfresco deck with adjacent indoor space designed to host small group barbecue experiences and private and corporate events.
- There are more than 100 Weber Grill Academies world-wide. This is the debut Academy for Australia.
- Weber Australia/NZ has its roots in Adelaide with founder Ross McDonald having first imported the iconic Weber Kettles and introduced the country to ‘lid down barbecuing’ in 1978.
- Gift vouchers are available.
- Private and corporate event bookings may be designed to suit individual requirements. End of year Christmas event inquiries currently being taken.
- Minimum age for attendance is 18 (unless otherwise specified as the venue is fully licenced).
For more information: