As we head into the cooler months, it’s a good idea to take time out for ourselves and reset. Bowerbird is the perfect place to treat yourself to a few self-care luxuries such as gorgeous body butters and soothing teas. Or if you have an urge to ‘nest’, you’ll find inspiring art, lush throws and pillows as well as beautiful ceramics, glassware and home scents. All to create your perfect winter haven.
You’ll find everything you need to get winter ready at Bowerbird with over 150 makers showcased, delicious food and drinks to enjoy and a relaxed atmosphere all under one roof.
New local labels at Bowerbird
- Vika Organic’s lovely essential oil blends will take you places without leaving your couch.
- Cutie Booty Skincare don’t believe stretch marks are things to be erased. Show yourself love and care every day with their Body Polish and Shower Cloud.
- Daisy & Doug Doggie Co will pamper your pooch with delicious healthy dog treats and funky dog leads to help them walk with style!
- Brave and Able breathing buddies are designed to help kids take charge of their big feelings.
New Interstate Labels at Bowerbird
- Marionette Liqueurs source produce from the very best Australia has to offer to create Dry Cassis, Nocino, Orange Curacao and many more. [VIC]
- We The Wild plant care make all natural products for healthy happy plants. [NSW]
- Ana Jensen uses classic form and colour in her hand thrown domestic ceramic wares. [VIC].
- Mr Jasper Says scented candles for men include earthy tones of amber musk and sandalwood and more. [VIC]
- Fallowfield Jewellery creates contemporary fine jewellery. [QLD]
Returning makers from SA
- Threefold Design hand weave luxuriously warm scarves, scrunchies and even colourful planters!
- Ettie Ink creates contemporary artwork designed to brighten any space.
- Anja Jagsch specialises in nature inspired silver handmade jewellery.
- Snixley Apparel and Design have their fun quirky designs printed on t-shirts, hoodies, tea towels and bags.
- Astor and Tyne mix classic style and urban chic with pieces that can be worn for any occasion.
- Richard Paige hand sews beautifully designed fine leather bags, satchels, belts, and much more.
Returning makers from Interstate
- Overland Studio specialise in merino wool movement-friendly clothing to take you anywhere. [TAS]
- Pixie Linen 100% linen, gorgeous children’s sleepwear and bedlinen. [QLD]
- Bob Window’s stylish lampshades and cushions made from vintage and hand printed fabrics. [NSW]
- Bendigo Brittle will be bringing their ‘gold for your gob’ range of treats including new pistachio brittle. [VIC]
- Wendy Voon Knits uses the finest natural yarns to create elegant luxurious garments. [VIC]
- North celebrates textile designs by Indigenous artists through their garments and homewares. [NT]
Bowerbird Design Market
Date: 13-15 May
Times: Fri 4 – 9 pm. Sat & Sun 10am – 5pm
Venue: Wayville Pavilion, Adelaide Showground
Entry Fee: Adults $5.50 (incl. GST)
Children 12 and under free
Avoid the cues and pre purchase tickets via Bowerbird website:
Tickets can also be purchased with a credit card at the door (no cash sales).