Urth Clay Pottery Classes | Spring School Holidays
Kids and teen holiday classes in making pottery offer a wonderful opportunity for young individuals to explore their creativity, tap into their imagination, and experience the therapeutic benefits of working with clay. These classes are designed to be both fun and educational, providing a memorable and enriching holiday experience.
Here’s a breakdown of what these classes typically entail:
- 1 hour working on the pottery wheel
- 1 hour working with hand molding
- We process the pieces to make them food-safe and waterproof after the session
- Kids are divided to 2 groups according to age and friends
- Offered at both locations, Goodwood & Burnside