HERE’S WHAT’S COOKING AT GLUTTONY
14th February – 15th March 2020
There will be something to satisfy every kind of rumbly tummy at this year’s Gluttony! The vibrant, popular outdoor venue hub for the Adelaide Fringe, is back and bigger than ever before.
Gluttony will be showcasing some of South Australia’s finest talent and with over 168 shows and over 30 different food and drink stalls. This year, Gluttony has much to celebrate with 2020 marking the 60th anniversary of The Fringe Festival!
Have a night out with the whole family and enjoy some of Gluttony’s new food venues! New food venues include Enfes Gozleme, Joybird, Uncle Buck’s Fish and Chips (run by Luigi’s Delicatessen), and a poke bowl stall. In addition, if you want to experience 360-degree views of The Fringe, why not enjoy a cocktail from the roof terrace at the new Johnny Walker Highball Bar.
This year Gluttony will be supporting a number of South Australian beverage brands, that have been affected by the Bush Fires this year. Please come and support South Australia, by purchasing drinks at The Local.
In addition to the West Market and East Market food courts, a third food and drink precinct is being set up in the central section of the Rymill Park site, serving festival snack favorites like donuts, barbecued corn, roasted nuts, fairy floss, gelato by Abbots and Kinney, plus coffee, and espresso martinis.
Gluttony strives to be environmentally responsible. All plates, bowls, cutlery and cups used by all food vendors will be compostable, and bars will serve drinks in reusable glasses and cups. Water will be available in reusable bottles, with water refill sites offered across the park.
This year’s Gluttony will be using a cashless system for all food and beverage purchases, meaning faster and more efficient service for our customers.
Here’s a lit of exactly what’s in store:
• Enfes Gozleme – a brand new Turkish street food stall. (*New)
• Uncle Bucks Fish & Chips (*New)
• Gas Station – food truck
• VPO Pizzatecca
• Toly – Vietnamese street food
• Filipino Project
• Flat Iron Grill
• Hubba Hubba Kitchen
• Ragini’s Spice Kitchen
• Barossa Valley Ice cream
• Greek Palace
• Shibui – Dessert Bar
• JoyBird (*New)
• Poke Bowls *(New)
• Bubble Bus
• Jerry’s Smokehouse
• Soza’s Sri Lankan
• Forage Supply Co – Vegan & Vegetarian food. They deliver and donate to Hutt Street Homeless Centre (*New)
• Thavej Thai – Thai street food
Tasty Pop Ups
• Espresso Bar
• Magic Cauldron
• Disco Donuts
• Are you feeling Corny
• Abbots and Kinney
• The Local – Serving up a selection of beers, wines and spirits from Bushfire affected areas
• The Coopers bar – serving up beers on tap
• Johnny Walker HighBall Bar – two-tier cocktail bar, with rooftop offering 360 degree view. (*New)
• The Sake Bar – serving a selection of boutique Gins and sake’s
• The Lounge Bar – serving Beers on tap and a selection of wine
• The Vine Bar – offering a wide selection of wine, with a helpful sommelier to guide you through the list