Nutreat Pro40 can provide a quick and easy way to help fill the gaps you might be worried about in your child’s every day diet.
For children following a specialised diet including vegetarian or vegan diets, for fussy eaters who just flat out refuse to eat meat, or parents looking for peace of mind that their children are getting all the vitamins and nutrients they need to grow up healthy and strong, this Nutreat Pro40 Scrambled Eggs for breakfast, lunch or dinner can help your family meet daily protein requirements.
1 scoop of Nutreat Pro40 has the intake equivalent of:
- Protein of 3 eggs
- Energy of 2 slices wholegrain bread
- Carbs of 1 potato
- Vitamin D3 of 80g salmon
- Calcium of 200g tub yogurt
- Iron of 85g sirloin steak
- Zinc of 1/2 cup baked beans
Nutreat Pro40 Scrambled Eggs
- 4 scoops (160g) Nutreat Pro 40 powder
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) full cream milk
- 1 tablespoon (20g) butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together Pro 40 powder, eggs, milk, salt & pepper
- Over gentle heat melt butter in saucepan & add egg mixture
- Lift & fold until all the mixture is cooked
- Whisk together Pro 40 powder, eggs, milk, salt & pepper in a microwave safe bowl
- Cover bowl and microwave for 1 minute
- Remove and stir
- Repeat until cooked through
50% OFF NUTREAT EXCLUSIVE
For KIDDO readers, Nutreat has offered a 50% discount!
Enter code KIDDO at checkout and receive 50% off any Nutreat product!
For more recipes or information about protein supplementation for families: