Kytons Bakery have been helping groups to fundraise in Adelaide for over 30 years, and, at Easter, are well known for their delicious hot cross buns!
With a late Easter this year, you still have plenty of time to work out what fundraising will work best for your school, kindy or community group and organise a drive.
Kytons have have several Easter options to choose from; just hot cross buns, hot cross buns and lamingtons or the full Easter range.
Kytons Easter Fundraising Drives
Easter fundraising drives are available for pickup or delivery from Tuesday 5 April so now is the time to organise your drive and send out your forms.
Easter Drives feature Kytons award winning hot cross buns and lamingtons and if you do your drive in the first week of fundraising (5-9 April) you can use Kytons “Easter” sheet which also includes fruit crumbles, cookies and slices.
Remember Kytons can also pack your individual orders for you too so you don’t have to organise volunteers to do this job (or you’ll receive a discount for packing your own orders). There’s an information sheet in the pack that explains these options.
So download an Easter Fundraising pack from Kytons fundraising page, perhaps grab a cuppa (you deserve it!) and have a read.
Please take special note of when which forms can be used during the two weeks of Easter drives (Kytons get very busy in the last week so only offer lamingtons and hot cross buns 11-13 April).
7 Steps To Fundraising With Kytons Products
- Plan the date to receive your products and book it with Kytons
- Set the deadline for people to return forms to you, allowing yourself enough time to collate orders and notify Kytons by Thursday of the week prior to your collection/delivery date
- Put the dates on the master form we would have sent you, photocopy and distribute to your students/members etc
- Collect forms and money and tally totals. You’ll find a tally sheet on our website
- Call Kytons with the final order by Thursday the week prior to your collection/delivery date
- Pick up or have your order delivered and distribute to your customers
- Plan how to spend your new funds
If you have any questions, queries or would like to book in a date or order some free posters to promote your drive, please give Kytons a call:
8177 0156 (9am-2pm weekdays)
For more information: