Looking for the building blocks of a fun school holiday activity? The Myer Centre Adelaide have you covered! During the winter school hols, the Myer Centre Adelaide are offering a free make and take LEGO workshop for kids to keep your little ones cool, calm and creative over the break.
Staff will entertain, encourage and guide the kids through each workshop, giving parents a chance to sit back and relax.
After building either a cat, train or Trolls character kids, will receive their very own LEGO showbag with other goodies included in each one.
Bookings are essential, limited spots available so get in quick.
How do I book the FREE school holidays LEGO workshop?
You can book your kids in for the workshop here
Workshop recommended for ages 6+ years and older.
Dates: Tuesday, 19 July – Saturday 23 July
Session times: 3 x sessions per day with each session will go for the duration of 45mins.
- Session 1: 10am – 10:45am
- Session 2: 11am – 11:45am
- Session 3: 12pm – 12:45pm
Terms and conditions
- Quantities are limited when purchasing tickets.
- First in best dressed, product exchanges will not be accepted.
- Please arrive 5 mins prior to your chosen booked session time, if you do arrive more than 10 mins after the session starting time, we cannot guarantee the child’s spot will be available, when they arrive.
- Parents must stay and supervise from the side line at all times throughout the session.
- Kids are not to be out of sight of their guardian at any time.
- Due to COVID restrictions the space will be limited to numbers, please respect the direction of the Activation Ambassadors.