This hands-on workshop is the perfect opportunity to unleash your children’s creativity and satisfy their sweet tooth at the same time. With their own cupcake decorating kit, your kids can let their imaginations run wild and create the cupcake of their dreams. And, the best part is, they get to eat their delicious creation afterward!
The workshop is recommended for children aged 5 and above and is held in a central area on the ground floor of The Myer Centre in Adelaide. It will run from April 24-29, with multiple sessions throughout the day. Bookings are essential, and limited spots are available, so make sure to get in quick and secure your child’s place.
During the workshop, kids will use royal icing to drizzle, sprinkles, and edible gold paint to decorate their cupcakes. It’s important to note that allergens are present, including egg, dairy, gluten, sulphates, soy, sesame, peanuts, and nuts. A full list of ingredients is provided, and guardians must supervise their children at all times to ensure their safety.
The Myer Centre’s activation ambassadors will be on hand to guide the kids through the decorating process and ensure that everything runs smoothly. However, guardians are asked to stay and supervise their children from the side at all times throughout the session. Kids are not to be out of sight of their guardian at any time.
Central area on the Ground Floor within Myer Centre, Adelaide.
- Monday, 24 April
- Tuesday, 25 April – NO SESSIONS CLOSED for Anzac Day
- Wednesday, 26 April
- Thursday, 27 April
- Friday, 28 April
- Saturday, 29 April
- 10:00AM – 10:45AM
- 11:00AM – 11:45AM
- 12:00PM – 12:45PM
- 1:00PM – 1:45PM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Quantities are limited when booking in your tickets. First in best dressed.
- Product exchanges will not be accepted.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your chosen booked session time, if you do arrive within 10 minutes after the session starting time, The Myer Centre cannot guarantee the child’s spot will be available.
- Workshop recommended for ages 5 years and older.
- Kids are using royal icing to drizzle, sprinkles, and edible gold paint to decorate their cupcakes.
- Please note The Myer Centre are not responsible for anything that may end up on the child’s clothing.
- Allergens are egg, dairy, gluten, sulphates, soy, sesame, peanuts & nuts. Full list of ingredients are stickered at the bottom of each container.
- Please note we are not responsible for anything that may end up on the child’s clothing. Guardians must stay and supervise from the side at all times throughout the session. Kids are not to be out of sight of their guardian at any time.
- Please respect the direction of the Activation Ambassadors.