The countdown is on to this year’s Christmas celebration, and new parents, grandparents, and mum’s-to-be in Australia have fallen in love with Sia baby since the brand launched in March this year.
Born out of a desire to produce something truly unique, Sia baby was created by two mums based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The stunning range not only looks beautiful, stylish and luxe, Sia baby’s carriers have functional features no other soft carrier has.
No need for bulky nappy bags with Sia Baby
Designed to make those on-the-go moments with babies easier, Sia baby’s carriers offer incredible back support and act as a home away from home with specially considered features including several cleverly placed and generously sized pockets to house baby essentials (baby bottle, wipes, nappy, etc). So no need for bulky nappy bags!
Available exclusively online, Sia baby’s carriers are designed in Australia using 100% pure organic linen, and vegan hardware. Sia baby’s carriers also use eco-friendly dyeing technology meeting the Global environmental standard and certifications.
Key features of Sia baby carriers include:
- Baby bottle holder for water / cold drink
- Convenient pockets for baby essentials i.e. nappy, wipes, keys etc.
- Front panel for easy access and release
- Privacy Hood, giving baby extra comfort & protection when sleeping
- Gender neutral hand-illustrated prints
- Vegan leather hardware
- Multiple ergonomic wearing positions
- Padded waistband for extra support and comfort when wearing
- Matching linen dust bag, making it even easier to transport your carrier
- Adjustable height and weight guide to create the natural healthy hips ‘M position’ for your infant
- ‘X’ style back straps to ensure the weight of your baby is evenly distributed
Sia baby is a socially conscious brand; committed to giving back to the community, including donating $1 from every sale to nominated charities.
For more information: