Recipe by Susie Burrell
Time: 40 minutes | Serves: 14
- ½ cup Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, plus an extra tablespoon to drizzle
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal plain flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line two medium baking trays with baking paper.
- To prepare the chia jam, place the raspberries and chia seeds in a small saucepan. Cook over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a small bowl to cool.
- Place the peanut butter, extra virgin olive oil, eggs and honey in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add the wholemeal flour and baking powder, mix to combine.
- Roll 14 tablespoons of mixture and place on the prepared trays. Flatten slightly and then use your thumb to make a small indent into each biscuit. Add 1/2 teaspoon of chia jam into each indent.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle extra peanut butter over the biscuits, if desired.