Nutreat Pro40 can provide a quick and easy way to help fill the gaps you might be worried about in your child’s every day diet.
For children following a specialised diet including vegetarian or vegan diets, for fussy eaters who just flat out refuse to eat meat, or parents looking for peace of mind that their children are getting all the vitamins and nutrients they need to grow up healthy and strong, this Nutreat Pro40 Banana Smoothie for breakfast or a daytime snack can help you meet daily protein requirements.
1 scoop of Nutreat Pro40 has the intake equivalent of:
- Protein of 3 eggs
- Energy of 2 slices wholegrain bread
- Carbs of 1 potato
- Vitamin D3 of 80g salmon
- Calcium of 200g tub yogurt
- Iron of 85g sirloin steak
- Zinc of 1/2 cup baked beans
Nutreat Pro40 Banana Smoothie
- 2 scoops (80g) Nutreat Pro 40 powder
- 1 cup (250ml) full cream milk
- 1 ½ cups chopped banana
1. Blend together all ingredients until smooth (you might like to freeze the banana first for a thicker consistency!)
2. Pour mixture into 2 glasses and enjoy!
50% OFF NUTREAT EXCLUSIVE
For KIDDO readers, Nutreat has offered a 50% discount.
Enter code KIDDO at checkout and receive 50% off any Nutreat product!
For more recipes or information about protein supplementation for families: