RECIPE BY: Adelaide Central Markets
Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 5-6 minutes | Serves: 4
- 2 mini baguettes, halved
- 1 cup tomato and basil pasta sauce
- ½ x 450g mozzarella ball, thinly sliced and cut into strips
- 4 black pitted olives, sliced into rounds
- Cranberry or raspberry cordial
- Place baguettes under a medium grill and toast on both sides until lightly golden.
- Spread ¼ cup of pasta sauce on the cut side of each baguette and zigzag the mozzarella strips over the sauce. Place the olives for the eyes and return baguettes to the grill, toasting until cheese has just melted.
- Serve baguettes with cranberry cordial.
For more information: