Recipe by Susie Burrell
Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 4
- 1/3 cup Mayver’s Protein+ Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C and line two large baking trays with baking paper. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the popcorn kernels and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Cook kernels, shaking the pan occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until the kernels have popped. Add the peanut butter, maple syrup and stir until coated.
- Spread the popcorn out over the lined trays and cook for 5–6 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Stir through peanuts, chocolate chips and sprinkle with salt. Serve.