If the thought of a day of screen-free fun and outdoor adventure activities at Woodhouse gets your family excited, just imagine the euphoria of unlimited day entry for up to four people for a whole year!
At just $170, Club Woodhouse membership is a bargain if you’re a Woodhouse ‘regular’, costing less than three family day adventures. Plus members receive discounts and other bonuses to keep the good times rolling.
Membership can also be purchased as a gift – perfect for an active family that loves to make memories rather than landfill.
What is included in Club Woodhouse?
- Unlimited DAY ADVENTURE for up to four people including all Woodhouse Activity Centre standard activities and facilities (valid on weekends, public holidays and during SA Government school holidays)
- Camping for up to four people for just $30 per night (minimum stay applies on long weekends)
- 10% discount on Standard Day Entry and Camping fee for up to ten ADDITIONAL GUESTS in your party
- 10% discount on School Holidays UNPLUGGED: ‘Drop & Go’ Day Camps for your 5-12 year-olds
- 10% discount on Woodhouse branded MERCHANDISE
- 10% discount on CAMPING at Roonka Water Activity Centre (Riverland)
- 10% discount on CAMPING at Camp Nyroca (Eyre Peninsula)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFERS and ADVANCE NOTICE of SPECIAL EVENTS
Who can use the membership?
The membership is for a household rather than an individual. The four people on any given visit can be any mix of adults and children (whether from your household or not) as long as there is one adult in the group who can produce photo ID showing the address that is registered to the membership.
For example, you might have two adults living in your household with one child. One of the adults could bring the child, along with their friend, and maybe a grandparent as well! If you have one adult in your household and three kids that’s covered too!
Any additional people in your group on the day (up to 10 people) receive 10% discount on their entry.
For more information: